Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Interview and Psych and the Metrodome



There is not much to report. I did have a job interview today to be a Educational Assistant. The school is a Bilingual School in the Pfluggerville (I just like the name) ISD. That is a step closer to landing. I have another interview in Round Rock on Friday. So this could be fun.
Kiki, Nora (I decided to finally give the baby girl a name on the blog), and watched last Friday's episode of Psych today. She watched it attentively. I appreciate her good taste in TV shows but she does not understand any of the obscure 80s references. That is part of the genius of that show. Oh well. At least my at 8 months she has good taste.
Finally I would like to congratulate the Twins improbably extending the life of the Metrodome multiple times. When the Twins merely split there four game series with the Tigers I thought the Metrodome's life as a baseball stadium would die last Sunday. But the Twins swept KC and the Tigers lost two of three to give the Metrodome tonights' one more game to determine the AL Central title. Tonights game was back and forth. But the Twins prevailed in 12. It was like the 1991 World Series all over again. Did I mention I miss Kirby Puckett and I hear he was innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment