Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Final Day

I just finished my second final day of undergraduate work. This time around it was more chillaxed than the time before. I am 99.99999999999999999999999999999% certain that I really did graduate this time. There will not any once you rewrite this paper you will graduate. Followed by a no that published paper of yours is still not good enough. You see, this final day is for real. I can feel it in my bones.

Also, every since my wife and I decided to move to Texas with no Job, no housing, no nothing we have been repeatedly impressed to move the move date up. So, as of Monday Kiki, Hank, the baby girl and I will be abandoning our goods and will be driving to Texas. I wonder if the Tex-Mex food is any good there. I kind of feel like the Pioneers going into the great unknown... only we are going East.

Our things will follow us a few weeks later. How fun is that? I promise... we are not insane.

Well, maybe a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment