Sunday, December 12, 2010

You Know Why I stopped Writing, Don't You?

You Know Why I stopped Writing, Don't You? No Mark, THAT is not why I stopped writing. I stopped writing because I got a lot of stuff to do and I am lazy and I do not have a good ending yet. Maybe someday. Kiki gave birth to our little Webbigail on November 28, 2010. She is adorable but we now rarely sleep. We are currently in the God-forsaken country of Minnesota which just experienced one of their five worst snowstorms in recorded history. I do not know why millions of people would live here (although under different circumstances I could learn to like if not love this place).

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that's not the reason? Post-webbigail Kiki + home-bounding snow = high probability of Terence Mann-handling. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete