Monday, October 12, 2009

Interview and the Angels with Skype


I had another job interview on Friday. Besides arriving over a half an hour late to the interview I think it went quite well. The principal was extremely nice about it and seemed to understand that sometimes people get lost. But seriously, why is there an Old McNeil Rd and an McNeil Rd so close to each other. It is bound to get newcomers to the Greater Austin Metropolitan Area confused and lost. Of the jobs that I have interviewed for I would have to say that I would want this job because of the people I would work with, but I would want the other job because it seems like it would be a more fun job. Truthfully, I would take either if they offer me the post. One said they would let me know today. The other said they would let me know next week.
So how cool was the Angels game on Sunday. I do not get TBS so I thought I would not be able to see it but Ryan and Paul let me watch it over Skype. The first few innings were tough to stomach but the 8th and 9th made it all worth it. Although when Napoli couldn't throw that runner out on that pitch out was a little infuriating.
But five runs in the 8th and 9th. Three off of Papelbon , that just makes me happy. The other thing that made me happy is the way Vlad responded to the disrespect Francona threw his way. Sure Vlad has had a bad (by his enormous standards) year, but to walk him? He is the type of player that if you test his pride he is likely to pass. ow many times has a pitcher gone up and in on him and then he goes yard on the next pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment