Sunday, October 25, 2009

Satan and Dark Writing


Kiki noticed a Yankee fan praying to Satan (AKA Steinbrenner) during the 8th inning. OK, it is hard to tell if she was praying to Satan but since Steinbrenner is the devil Yankee fans worship the works of his hand. Thus they probably pray to Satan when a game is tight, Besides, God does not care who wins a ball game. The god of this world came through for his legions. Dang.
On a slightly more positive note Nora had a seizure last week. I kid, I kid. I mean she did have a seizure, but it is not a more positive note. That scared me to death. It is not a subject that lends itself well to my generally cheerful blog, However, it did help inspire me to write a dark story. So a few more bad days may get me to write an entire collection of stories that are not bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment