Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tickets to the show


This morning after Sunday School I was getting up to hand the baby to Kiki before she went to Relief Society. As I stood up the button to my pants went flying like a missile (hence the picture). Since my slacks were buttonless they could not stay up. Holding my pants up and a little baby girl with a a blanket covering my American parts, I waddled to our car. Kiki retrieved the boy from nursery and we drove home. I guess a crying baby is not the only way to get out of Priesthood meeting.
For everyone's information, the last time I remember being in public giving people a chance to see a similar show I was substitute teaching. It was a 2nd grade PE class. My pants split. Luckily it was right before lunch, so after walking my class to the lunch room I was able to have Kiki bring me a new pair of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment